segunda-feira, 24 de maio de 2010

Please

I suffered so much.
I'm just asking you to stay a little longer for me to calm me down!
Please forgive me for what I did to you!
I really need your love.
hold me in your arms and kiss me. please dear!

Chorus: Shelter me.baby. please dear. please. Love me!
Shelter me. I want both, please! Baby please .. never hate me!
I love you very much. Just want you to me!
PLEASE!

Where can I find a shelter? help me baby.
Shelter me. Love me. And take care of me!
where can i find a shelter? Please, I need you with me!
I need you with me!

Your friends tell you not trust me,
just try to understand that drugs were inside of me!
I swear, I swear, I swear!
 I'm telling the truth.
I swear, I swear, I swear!
honey honey, please baaaaaaaaby!

"But you know something,
if you do not want is someone wanted! "

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário